- Schwarzkopf Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protector: This stuff smells lurvvvely. I heat style my hair everyday, I am addicted to the perfect look that blowdrying and straightening creates. This along with my Moroccan Oil leaves my mane looking half decent. It's cheap and it works, what more could you want.
- L'Oréal Elnett Satin Hairspray: No kidding, this stuff just holds forever. My hair looks more oomph-ified if I can even use that made up word. I like the soft and non-sticky feel of this, and other hairsprays have left my hair feeling crispy and it literally cracks out of place when I move it, This is easy to brush out too.
- No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover: I like this because it has lovely cleansing oil that separates and sits on top of the blue cleansing fluid. Shake this up and glide it along your eyelid on a cotton ball and it will just sweep all of that cakey black mascara and liner right off.
- Simple Replenishing Face Moisturiser: This is lovely for my sensitive skin. A light, fresh day moisturiser that I can use once I get out of the shower. It sinks in so quickly, perfect for when I'm in a rush.
- Dove Invisible Dry Deadorant: Who likes B.O? Not much else to say really..
- Nivea Daily Essentials Face Wipes: I really like these. Now everyone's like, 'it's a face wipe'. Au contraire my friends, these are fresh smelling, sensitive, soft, quilted face towels. Ok so they are face wipes, but they are my favourites.
Have you ever found any products that beat the high-end brands?